Emergency Roof Repair
for Residential Properties
Have a leak? We’re on it
We have Oklahoma’s largest dedicated repair division. Our repair and maintenance teams are fully equipped to diagnose and repair roof emergencies on the spot – 24/7/365. Once the immediate problem is under control, we’ll talk about what to do next.
Just call the number below. We’ll get back to you in under one hour.
Even if there is no leak, there could be damage.
After a big storm, it’s smart to do a quick inspection on your own and call us at 405-330-0025 if you spot any problems:
- Do a visual inspection from the ground. Look for shingles that may have blown off, exposing roof deck wood below.
- Check for blown-off shingles in the yard that you may not see when you’re looking at the roof.
- Ensure that no siding, soffit, fascia or roof structures have been torn or damaged.
- Check that the gutters have not been damaged and that downspouts remain firmly attached.
- If it’s safe to do so, climb up to the roof level and complete your inspection.
- Leaks and water stains inside your home are a sure indication of roof damage.
Take detailed notes of anything that doesn’t seem right, then give us a call at 405-330-0025
When it’s time for a new roof, we will walk with you through every step of the process. We aren’t just here to sell a product, we’re here to build relationships that last longer than the lifetime of any roof.
What Roof Type is Best for You?
There is no best roof – just the best for your home, your needs and your budget.
Holistic, Whole Home Diagnosis
If you call us about roofing, we don’t only look at the roof. Your home is its own miniature ecosystem, so we inspect it all for any faults in the system, from the walls, windows and doors to attic, ventilation, gutters, soffits and roof. Replacing an entire roof does you no good if the elusive leak began somewhere else.
- Roof Valleys, peaks, shingles, etc.
There is no “best” – only what’s best for you.
Unlike others, we don’t have a choice product to sell you on, and we know the most expensive option isn’t the best for everyone. Instead, our representatives conduct a needs analysis, educate you on all your options, show you an extensive range of options and allow you to decide what’s best for your budget, your home and your family.
- Needs analysis
- Client education
- Menu of options
- Pros & cons of each
- Transparent pricing
- No games or gimmicks
Comprehensive Project Management
With other companies, you’re not likely to see your representative after the sale is made. At Red River, we’re always on hand. Why?
- Ensure specifications are met
- Protect your property
- Maintain safety standards
- Make certain you’re happy and understand the project